Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My Farewell Letter

The decision has been made...7 January 2008 is my last day working in this big compay...it's not an easy decision...but I've decided to choose the other path...
Life is like a book...everyday has a new page with adventures to tell, things to learn and tales to remember
Here is my farewell letter on that last day...

It's been a great time, pleasure and abundance learning experience to work for 6 Years, 2 Months and 6 days here in Tjiwi Kimia and now... Today 7 January 2008, it's time for me to choose the other path...I have to move to another city, live with my husband there...and continue an never ending journey of my life...I would like to thank you for your cooperation and deeply apologize for many wrong doing and wrong saying I've made during my period of working here.
My special thanks to :
1. Sinarmas Group, APP and Tjiwi Kimia...who gave me the chance to met the right person to love :)
2. Pak Joni..for the opportunity that have been given to me to learn a lot of things...especially to introduce me with "The Secret" and "Law of Attraction"...It really works Pak...keep the spirit...and please consider all stationery members as ONE TEAM...and lead this team to be the best team ever...
3. Pak Martin, Pak Ferry and Pak Rizal...for the guidance and support.
4. Mbak Ida...who interviewed me 6 years ago...thanks a lot
5. Bli Anom and "Ayah" Endra...both of you are the best...thanks you for being such a good leader, advisor, and brother to me...who always stood up for me when I needed it...who always give me the best advise...best luck for both of you.
6. ME and AFRICA team (Tania, mbak Didi, mbak Anna, mbak Diah, and Putri)...be tough and keep the spirit guys...
5. Lolita...my coffee lover mate...hehe...sekarang ngopi sendirian yah...gonna miss you and the "coffee time" with you...thanks for the"Chit-Chat" and for the gift that you gave me this morning...
6. Abdur, Demmy, Mas Indra, Cie Serly, Tania, Susan...Thanks guys for sharing the good times and bad times together...mbak Anas, mbak Wiwit, mbak Rinie, Cie Merry, Restu, Deny, Kurnia, Dessy, She Shien and to all stationery sales and marketing team...you know that the saddest thing at this moment is to leave you all...thanks for the cooperation and friendship we have for the past 6 years.
6. Design dept, Prepress, Planning dept, Production dept, Shipping Dept,EDD, and all my friends and collegues I haven't been able to mention here......for good cooperation and support.
I am sure we will cross path again in the future, keep in touch and best luck for all of us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very helpful! thanks for sharing this with me!@bose
Letters

Ruby Claire said...



Yep ! agreed.






Sample letter Format